What are the top ways any company or individual can utilize our API to help improve their productivity and business efficiency? We get, asked that often, so we came up with a small list of already existing real-use-cases which can give you even better ideas of how to use our Exotel API which allow integration with our Calling, Voice & SMS features.
With no particular order of preference, see some of the amazing ways our API are being used:
1. Pingdom type update when website goes down – see what Sanjay Goel from Must See India has to say in this video at the end
2. Find music inside your busy phone number by Akash Manohar
3. Full CRM integration by Practo’s Epicenter with Exotel API to track all calls with customers and team.
4. Asking your customers to SMS into a phone number for support activities by Apartment ADDA.
5. Click 2 Call Widget by the Belita team on their website.
6. Reducing response time to customers in a cut throat environment of consumers buying tickets online and offline, redBus uses our API to automatically call customers who show interest.
7. Real-time status check of delivery orders by Gharpay, using IVR to get order tracking updates LIVE!
8. Locating the operator, whether your number is on DND (NDNC) registry, and the location of a phone number in India, again by Akash Manohar (who used to keep wanting to hack on our API after looking at Twilio API (Which is not available in India)).
We are also now getting individual developers to come and build more applications using our API, and you can try integrating our product with some of the services, solutions you provide to your customers as well.
So what are we saying? 3 things:
1. If you are a developer, want to use our API and build applications and sell with us, come sign up!
2. If you are an IT company looking to integrate and take your existing solutions (CRM, LMS, websites etc.) to the next level, integrate our call, SMS API and sign up.
3. And, we WANT to hear which from the above is the coolest hack so far?