Why work at Exotel?
We, at Exotel share a vision to make life easier for businesses by integrating two disparate worlds, the world of telephony and the world of the interwebs. Exotel is a very fast growing startup. We work out of a small high-energy office in Bangalore.
Building technology for integration is all about the design and implementation of simple, extensbile interfaces using Web standards. We do a lot of cool core infrastructure / distributed-systems work to make sure that our customers phone lines are up and running all the time. And we are always looking for technically very strong candidates to work with us – people who love designing and building infrastructure pieces, people who dream about scale, uptime and performance.
Benefits & perks
- No more mess food! We have our very own chef coming in and cooking healthy lunches and snacks for us every day. And a chetta (elder brother, in Malayalam) brings Coffee twice a day.
- Really flexible working hours
- No dress code – we won’t judge you if you come to work in your pyjamas
- Frequent office parties
- Very informal work setting
- And finally, a nice set of jovial people
- All the learning you will need to start your own company some day.
Our typical tech interview process is very coding-heavy. It looks like the following:
- A few questions sent to you through email
- A coding round
- Two (or three) telephonic / skype rounds (which will involve more coding)
- One day at our office talking to nearly everyone
- And if we like to hang out with you, an offer letter on the same day
Don’t want to go through so many stages? Solve one of the Exotel Tech Challenges for a quick shortcut to working with us.
If you’re a firm into talent search & sourcing, Please read how to work with us and our terms here .